Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:51

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 707 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Idea wspólnej konfederacji Polski i Białorusi
Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 27 ноя 2013, 05:34 
Голубые штаны

Heliofor писал(а):
I think the Orthodoxy in Ruthenia is much more a matter of politics, symbols or even landscape than of spirituality.

However, I would urge you not to mix "all of Ruthenia", because attitudes in Belarus and Ukraine are quite different. We have just been discussing it in a parallel thread (called Belarusians aka Slavic Germans) some of the outcomes of the research conducted by the Atlas of European Values in 2008.

Here are few interesting maps (click on them to see the interactive part):

Percentage of people that would say they are a religious person
Изображение

You can see that Belarusians are very similar to the Czechs on that issue, and quite different from Ukrainians, Poles, or Russians. The answer to that is actually very simple. The reason is that both Belarus and the Czech Republic are two most urbanized nations of Intermarium. Nothing to do with the nature of the Orthodoxy, but rather with the way people live.

Or another interesting map:

Percentage of people that agree that our present society must be valiantly defended against all changes
Изображение

You can see that at the same time Belarusians are rather conservative by nature (not to mix with traditional). Even though they feel ok about abortions, divorces, suicides (if anyone can be ok about it), and don't care about religion - at the same time they oppose social changes (mostly implying immigration, etc).

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 29 ноя 2013, 13:34 
Белые штаны

Just I have found this interview with Uładzimirem Niaklajewem.
Sorry but interview is in Polish language. In the latter part he mentions about idea of Miedzymorze.

http://www.new.org.pl/2013-11-29,niepew ... rusin.html

Цитата:
And how do you rate present intercourse of Poland and Belorussia?

Favorably. At present we succeed to overcome former complexes. In 1990s Confederacy of Independent Poland Leszka Moczulskiego made for the geopolitical idea of Józef Piłsudskiego about the creation of the Miedzymorze. They aspire to create of the federation of states of Central Europe and Eastern, on the area between „seas ABC (Adriatic, Baltic and Black)”, they wanted to raise alliance of Poland and Belorussia in the tradition of the WKL. It is important that this idea appeared just in Poland. So unfortunately in the east are only potential ally of Poland. Belorussia doesn’t advance pretensions to Poland as Lithuania, Ukraine or Russia.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 29 ноя 2013, 18:44 
Голубые штаны

Rysio писал(а):
They aspire to create of the federation of states of Central Europe and Eastern, on the area between „seas ABC (Adriatic, Baltic and Black)”, they wanted to raise alliance of Poland and Belorussia in the tradition of the WKL.

Comparison with genesis of the VKL is an interesting one. Actually, I'm currently reading the book by Alaksandr Kraucewicz "Creation of GDL" where he showed how this state evolved, and that key instrumental development that led to it was a double threat from the Mongol invasion in the South, and the German crusader advance in the North. They almost squeezed the social subject matter into a self-organization on the border between Baltic tribes and Slavic cities.

So, for Intermarium to appear some developments need to happen in the EU and Russia that will push our regional social matter into self-organization.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 30 ноя 2013, 16:22 
Голубые штаны

Rysio, how much people in a) Poland and b) Europe know about the last events in Ukraine?

Just wondering, since it's a pretty big turn going right now there, that will affect the future of all of Europe

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 30 ноя 2013, 18:48 
Белые штаны

Poles are informed well in my opinion. Integration of Ukraine was like a big prize for our government.

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title, ... omosc.html

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title, ... omosc.html

http://fakty.interia.pl/swiat/news-ukra ... ampaign=wd

Poles participated in demonstration. Some of them were beaten.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 30 ноя 2013, 20:57 
Голубые штаны

Rysio писал(а):
Poles are informed well in my opinion. Integration of Ukraine was like a big prize for our government.

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title, ... omosc.html

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title, ... omosc.html

http://fakty.interia.pl/swiat/news-ukra ... ampaign=wd

Poles participated in demonstration. Some of them were beaten.

Nice. Very interesting. Thanks a lot.

Our people should know more about this, because this info doesn't reach across borders.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 30 ноя 2013, 21:50 
Белые штаны

Ukraine is on front page news for last few days.
Do you think that demonstrations can change anything? I am afraid that Germany made a deal with Russia. They did not offer enough good compensation for Ukraine because they don’t want Ukraine in EU. Russia–Germany relationship is more important.
I have read somewhere that Ukraine will be sell for Iran or Syria by USA.
I have just read book of Song Hongbing – Currency war. Not nice vision

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 30 ноя 2013, 22:56 
Голубые штаны

I dont think they can change much, unless forcefully block the parliament and it impeaches Yanukovich. In addition some armed forces and police will need to switch sides. All of this is barely likely.

It is scary how the scenario in Kiev reminds Minsk crack-downs after presidential elections in 2006 and 2010. Especially the 2010, which also didn't seem logical for Luka after he nominally won, and Europe was ready to close its eyes on the false victory.

There is a feeling that both in Belarus, and in Ukraine there is a Moscow-guided network that penetrates police and special forces, whose mission is to put as much distance between them and Europe as possible. More so, this network does not necessarily come from Kremlin, but from just one key clan of ex-KGB elite.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 30 ноя 2013, 23:07 
Голубые штаны

As for Germany, I don't think they were instrumental at all, with the only exception that any money promised by Barosso to Yanukovich need to be signed by Angela. Otherwise, Germany is not a geopolitical player, unlike USA or Russia.

A trade off between Russia and USA for Iran is a legit opportunity (there were rumors like that) but I honestly think things are much simpler: Yanyk showed credible sings that he can swing either way, and then chose the highest bidder. Since Russia loses much much more then the EU wins the outcome is natural. They promised to pay significantly more. Now the question is whether they sand by their words.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 01 дек 2013, 14:29 
Белые штаны

Here you can read two articles regarding creation of close relationship between Intermarium countries. Unfortunately articles are in polish and I have no time to translate it. Please use google translator, hope it will be enough readable.
http://rebelya.pl/forum/watek/644/
http://naszeblogi.pl/42631-kaczynski-st ... ym-ukrainy

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 02 дек 2013, 10:10 
Белые штаны

Looks we have revolution there. I am only afraid that it will be a good pretext for Russia to divide Ukraine. They already publish articles regarding such scenario in Italian magazines using front man a few years ago.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 02 дек 2013, 15:59 
Голубые штаны

Rysio писал(а):
Looks we have revolution there. I am only afraid that it will be a good pretext for Russia to divide Ukraine. They already publish articles regarding such scenario in Italian magazines using front man a few years ago.

Russia needs a quagmire in Ukraine, not a division. They like the status quo.

However, they might well play the division card just to spill the crisis over. We are yet to see.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 10 дек 2013, 16:01 
Белые штаны

Recently I have found article with such information. I did not verified information so I am not sure if it is true or not:
Poland is a hope for all small countries – Estonian President Toomas Hendrik Ilves call Poland for playing of the greater part in EU and NATO, to take oneself the leader part in region. Poles are an only large nation which had the same historic experiences what other states of Central Europe and Eastern. Better see threats, they should so take responsibility for the all-region lying from centuries between „ hammer (sometimes the sickle) and the anvil”
Ilves does not hide that his pronouncement had to embolden (literally) Polish flowers and a society to the leadership of more ambitious policy.
For ‘Fronda’ (The biggest conservative – Catholic portal in Poland) Hungarian President Viktor Orban said: “When in the leftist Hungarian press I read critiques regarding Poland aspires again to become regional power of Central Europe, then aloud I soliloquize- at last"
Unfortunately last events in Ukraine do not fill with the optimism.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 11 дек 2013, 18:14 
Голубые штаны

I faithfully believe that Poland is capable of being smarter than just aspiring a regional leadership status. More than anyone else Poland has learned from its history that going the way of Germany, or Russia (even democratically) as some kind of a leader above neighboring nations will ALWAYS put it into a disadvantage against bigger powers. That's a lose game that Poland is being tricked into by former empires. Two reasons:

- Russia and the German Block will always remain more powerful centers. And "Polish leadership" will be much more of a distraction for Poland itself. Like Poland being thrown a toy to play with just to keep it weak, peaceful, and agreeable.

- A "regional leadership" status brings us to nowhere. The status quo won't change and we will remain to be a "follower region". Exactly what Germany and Russia need.

What we need is a true global leadership, not regional. When even Russia and Germany follow us, and rely on our opinion, and/or protection. You say it's impossible? I'm saying it is very much possible if we build it the right way from Day One.

Poland can become not a "leader", but a "heart" of the region. The place where it all starts. Yet besides heart a body needs lungs, liver, stomach, hands, legs, etc. Everyone can bring its unique value into the pot.

Poland can start a network that doesn't really depend on any particular country, but enormously enhances their capabilities when they are put together along a particular formula, or rules of confederation. Think of the Schwyz canton in Switzerland, only much bigger, a global scale.

If the Schwyz canton were trying to play a "leader-protector" role from 1291 when the confederation was found, would Switzerland ever grow that much beyond three original cantons? Yes, Schwyz could have been a leader to Uri and Unter Walden - the other two founders. But it wasn't the Schwyz' role that grew the power and might of the confederation, but it's founding principles.

Вложение:
Schwyz.jpg
Schwyz.jpg [ 150.07 КБ | Просмотров: 20554 ]

Same with Poland. It needs to be smarter than that (i.e. smarter than Germany and Russia who are trying to impose their game on it), and create a network that becomes a growth factor on its own merit. Imo.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 21 дек 2013, 10:33 
Белые штаны

Last days I have observed events on Ukraine. I thought that it is chance to change something in our region. Unfortunately Russia does not resign from her own power ambitions.

Saxo bank foresees the price of the oil on 80 USD in 2014. I do not know if that will shake the economy of Russia but this is the good direction at least.

Seizing an opportunity I would like to wish to all of you Merry Christmas

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 21 дек 2013, 12:45 
Голубые штаны

Rysio писал(а):
...Saxo bank foresees the price of the oil on 80 USD in 2014. I do not know if that will shake the economy of Russia but this is the good direction at least...

Croak,Russia, we wanna see it!

We'll never be happy as long as you're here!

We need another globe, without you!

PS. Merry Xmas to you, Rysio, and a Happy New Year.
Russia still existing won't spoil the holidays :mi_ga_et:

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 21 дек 2013, 16:09 
Малиновые штаны

Изображение

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 21 дек 2013, 18:09 
Голубые штаны

Merry Xmas Rysio!

No worries, its all good.

1) Russia doesn't try rebuilding an empire any more. They simply have no power for it. The country becomes increasingly nationalistic (which is good for us), and it increasingly looks inward.

True, they are still trying to recreate their sphere of influence. But the methods they use (buying and enforcing their position, instead of consensus building) is exactly the path that is doomed to collapse the system again. Let them stick to it, while the time works in our favor.

2) Ukrainians have got an idea of a baloney European power. That it cannot protect them. That it's impotent. If you read their forums they now increasingly look for a third path.

3) More Russian money to Yanukovich means less Russian money to Lukashenko. Didn't need to wait long. It was already last week that Luka started making new inroads to the EU, and call for improvement of relarionship.

it's all going the right way. We just need patience.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 21 дек 2013, 22:13 
Серые штаны

Hi Woloh,

I am happy to inform you I share your optimism.

Merry Christmas!

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 24 дек 2013, 22:00 
Голубые штаны

Heliofor писал(а):
Hi Woloh,

Merry Christmas!

Thank you Heliofor,
Merry Christmas to you too! :ded_moroz:

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 05 янв 2014, 21:39 
Новичок

Vybačcie, što budu pisać pa-polsku, kali chočecie, mahu pisać pa-angielsku abo staracca pa-biełarusku, ale maju nadzieju, što nia jość dla vas prablema čytać polskuju movu. Da mianie možecie pisać pa-biełarusku ci pa-angielsku. Rasiejskuju taksama trochi razumieju, ale horš.

Cześć, jestem Polakiem (choć babcia pochodziła ze szlachty litewskiej i mieszkała pod Mieńskiem, w Mołodecznie). Bardzo podoba mi się pomysł (choć wydaje mi się strasznie nierealny) federacji krajów dawnej Rz-plitej. Od wielu lat sam zresztą marzę o takiej Rzeczypospolitej Trojga Narodów (Polski, Litwy-Białorusi i Rusi-Ukrainy).

Jednak pomijając inne kwestie tu poruszane (starałem się przeczytać cały temat, nie wszystko jednak czytałem dokładnie i jakieś wiadomości mogły mi umknąć) zastanawiają mnie jednak techniczne językowe:

– W jakim języku obradowałyby władze federalne? – W doskonałym świecie polscy politycy rozumieliby bez problemów białoruską mowę, białoruscy by mówili po białorusku i rozumieli po polsku, i każdy dogadałby się w swoim języku ojczystym. Wiemy jednak, że tak nie jest – Białorusini częściej mówią po rosyjsku, Polacy rosyjskiego zazwyczaj nie znają. A nie wyobrażam sobie Rz-plitej z władzą mówiącą po angielsku – toż to by była paranoja.

– Jak wyglądałaby edukacja językowa? Wydaje mi się, że jednym z priorytetów takiego kraju byłoby zachowanie języka białoruskiego, jako narodowego, co oznacza, że cała białoruska część kraju powinna prowadzić edukację po białorusku. Jest to aktualnie niewykonalne – brakuje białoruskojęzycznych nauczycieli, jednak należałoby robić wszystko, by język białoruski przywrócić do szerokiego użytku.

Wydaje mi się, że już na samym początku należałoby przetłumaczyć (z rosyjskiego? zapewne tak, bo Białoruś zapewne zachowałaby aktualny program nauczania) wszystkie używane podręczniki na białoruski. I nawet na lekcjach prowadzonych po rosyjsku używać książek białoruskich. Uczyć dawnej ruskiej literatury, też książek tłumaczonych na białoruski.

Żeby oba narody zbliżyć i ułatwić wzajemne zrozumienie trzeba by było wprowadzić wzajemnie nauczanie „tego drugiego” języka. Na Białorusi oprócz cyrylicy uczyć poprawnej białoruskiej łacinki i czytania po polsku (szczególnie tekstów, które są już przetłumaczone na białoruski, często ważne dla wspólnej historii – poematy Mickiewicza, Konstytucję 3-go maja…? ale też tekstów współczesnych, dla poznania współczesnego języka) oraz słuchania. Nauka mówienia/pisania nie byłaby konieczna – nie chodziłoby o to, by Białorusini mówili polszczyzną, ale by ją bez problemów rozumieli, jak rodzimą mowę. Istotna byłaby bierna znajomość polskiego.

Z drugiej strony w Polsce należałoby wprowadzić naukę języka białoruskiego. Znów: czytanie (łacinki i cyrylicy) i słuchanie – dla polepszenia świadomości wspólnej historii można by uczyć również języka ruskiego z czasów Unii Lubelskiej na przykładzie Statutów WKL (szczególnie porównując je do polskich przekładów, które brzmią często bardzo podobnie). Znów, wystarczy, by Polacy bez żadnych problemów rozumieli mówiony i pisany białoruski. Samemu posługiwać się tym językiem nie muszą.

Wszystkie legislacje wtedy tworzone by były w jednym z dwóch języków, a następnie tłumaczone na drugi. Taki sam system można by wykorzystać po ewentualnym wstąpieniu do konfederacji Ukrainy. Nasze trzy języki są na tyle podobne, że nie powinno to być problematyczne.

Wiem, że to nie jest najtrudniejszy problem (przy wszystkich innych społecznych i ekonomicznych), ale ten szczególnie mnie interesuje. I też mocno nie podoba mi się, jak już wspomniałem, pomysł używania angielskiego (dwa narody słowiańskie o wspólnej historii i prawie że identycznych językach używające w legislacji języka germańskiego? nie może być! ;-)) – który też wymagałby wielu tłumaczy – wielu polskich (wierzę, że też białoruskich) polityków po angielsku nie mówi. Stąd takie moich kilka przemyśleń.

Pozdrawiam. Kab my kali-niebudź spatkalisia ŭ supolnaj Rečypaspalitaj! ;-)

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 05 янв 2014, 22:03 
Голубые штаны

Так, згодзен. :a_g_a:

Было бы добра каб белорусы размауляли на беларускай мову, вывучали польскую, а паляки у Польшчы вывучали беларускую мову, як другую мову.

Мовай зносин магчыма было бы ужываць як польскую, так и беларускую, а далей и украинскую мову.
Беларусы вельми добра разумеюць украинскую, а украинцы вельми добра разумеюць беларускую мову.
Таким чынам разуменьне на мовах на мой кшталт не мае праблем.

Але и ангельскую было бы добра усим разумець. :nez-nayu:

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 05 янв 2014, 22:16 
Новичок

Oczywiście. Angielski jest nauczany w Polsce jako drugi język i będzie. Wierzę, że tak samo jest na Białorusi.

Mi chodzi o wyćwiczenie w obu narodach biernego rozumienia wzajemnych języków. Polak nie musi umieć mówić po białorusku¹, ale musi po białorusku rozumieć.

Co do znajomości angielskiego, tu nie ma problemu, Polacy i tak radzą sobie bardzo dobrze, jak widać tutaj: http://www.ef.com/epi/#europe (niestety nie ma danych dot. Białorusi).

To jednak nie oznacza, że powinniśmy tworzyć wspólny kraj przy użyciu angielszczyzny. Irlandczycy mają takie przysłowie: Tir gan teanga – tir gan anam. Kraj bez (własnego) języka – kraj bez duszy (trochę to ironiczne, biorąc pod uwagę, że u nich większość narodu mówi w domu po angielsku, ale przysłowie wciąż ładne :)).

¹ w przeciwieństwie do angielskiego – od wyedukowanych Polaków wymaga się pełnej – czynnej i biernej – znajomości angielskiego ;-)

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 09 янв 2014, 01:35 
Голубые штаны

Heliofor писал(а):

Hi Heliofor. I think this article in Financial Times might appeal to you:

Putin’s Attempt to Recreate the Soviet Empire is Futile

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 янв 2014, 16:52 
Белые штаны

Цитата:
Mi chodzi o wyćwiczenie w obu narodach biernego rozumienia wzajemnych języków. Polak nie musi umieć mówić po białorusku¹, ale musi po białorusku rozumieć.

Tak sobie myślę , że w chwili obecnej powinniśmy zająć się propagowaniem idei Międzymorza. Jak już pomysł stanie się powszechny wtedy będziemy mogli doprowadzić do dyskusji która będzie bardziej szczegółowa. Nie zapominajmy , że Luka chce budować idee narodowa na fundamencie przyjaźni z Rosją. My staramy się doprowadzić do konfederacji na fundamencie naszej wspólnej historii czyli Rzeczpospolitej.
Co do języka to pomysł dwujęzyczności mnie się podoba. Język angielski i tak będzie jako trzeci bo takie są realia w świecie interesów. Ostatnio jak byłem na Białorusi robiłem zdjęcia kościoła. Podszedł do mnie jakiś pan i zagadnął mnie. Mówił po rosyjsku ale ja z ciekawości zacząłem odpowiadać po polsku. Pogadaliśmy sobie chwile ja po polsku on po rosyjsku. Pan nie miał żadnego problemu ze zrozumieniem mnie. Myślę że nawet ktoś kto nie miał do czynienia z językiem białoruskim będzie go rozumiał w 40%-50%

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 15 янв 2014, 01:09 
Оранжевые штаны

(...)

Последний раз редактировалось Narimantas 16 ноя 2014, 17:01, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 15 янв 2014, 04:46 
Голубые штаны

Good luck Jarosław. This is very interesting.

Please keep us posted. We need to beef up presence of the Intermarian ideas in the political spectrum of our countries.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 15 янв 2014, 12:37 
Голубые штаны

Narimantas писал(а):
Greetings friends,

I'm pleased to inform You that The Crown of The Commonwealth (Korona Rzeczypospolitej) is now "under construction".

Great news, Jaroslaw, finally!
I hope your organization will provide options for participation in it of foreigners. As full members, or other conditions, but it is necessary!

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 15 янв 2014, 15:35 
Белые штаны

Hi Jarek
I am quite sure that all of us are very interested in this project. I have some doubts regarding formation of the new party on polish political scene but I am fully interested in. Waiting for more information

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 янв 2014, 18:24 
Голубые штаны

У мяне пытаньне да палякау.

Тут у нас некаторые беларусы пишуць, спасылаючыся на польские масс-медыя, што 4 гады таму назад усе польскае кирауництва была наумысна забитае расейскими спэцслужбоуцами пад Смаленскам.
Чытаць тут:
http://nashaziamlia.org/2013/12/13/6186/#more-6186

Мне цикава што Вы аб гэтым думаеце? Ци есць рацыя, што гэта было злачынства?

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 янв 2014, 19:50 
Голубые штаны

Просьба писать по теме ветки.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 янв 2014, 05:35 
Голубые штаны

Narimantas писал(а):
I'm pleased to inform You that The Crown of The Commonwealth (Korona Rzeczypospolitej) is now "under construction".
We are currently building up our structures to be registered soon in Poland as a regular political force (party).

A funny coincidence. In our Library section we discussed a book by a Russian author Vadim Davydov, the book is called "The Year of the Dragon".

In this book a guy creates a joint state out of almost all countries of Intermarium (from Belarus to Balkans). You know how they called this state? Korona (the Crown), or rather Koruna, because the capital was in Prague :-):

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 янв 2014, 15:08 
Белые штаны

I like name Crown. :co_ol:
I will treat this as self-fulfilling prediction :-:ok:-:

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 янв 2014, 18:19 
Голубые штаны

Rysio писал(а):
I like name Crown. :co_ol:
I will treat this as self-fulfilling prediction :-:ok:-:

Interestingly, this even plays well with a tentative flag of Intermarium that our guys on Brama have collectively developed:

Изображение

And the description that we put on Facebook:
Цитата:
Our fans at BramaBY.com have developed a flag for the concept of Intermarium. I think it's very nice, and appeals to a broad range of countries in our region.

The double cross speaks to Hungary, Slovakia, Belarus, and Lithuania. The red-white-blue colors appeal to all Slavic countries: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Belarus, Poland, Serbia. The colors of the shield speak to Ukraine. Romanian colors are also there, as well as the cross motive that is close to the broad Moldovan history, and to the Cossack flags.

The underlying base of the flag is taken from the flag of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, as well as from the Hungarian tradition. It refers to historic predecessors of Intermarium: Poland-Lithuania and Austria-Hungary. At the same time, it is modified - which implies spiritual legacy, but not strict following. The shield and cross colors repeat the Jagiellonian coat-of-arms - a tribute to the house that was the first to unite the most of the historic Intermarium.

A wide white stripe surrounded by thinner red ones refers to the middle position of Intermarium between the seas. The crown reflects unity and statehood. As well as a newer modern meaning - a network nature of Intermarium.

In general, the flag comes out of the European heraldic tradition and is designed to lead Intermarium to its leadership in the pan-Western civilization.

Thanks a lot to people @ Brama, and especially to user Jin whose eye and hand were the most instrumental in this process.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 янв 2014, 18:22 
Голубые штаны

In this case the Crown itself isn't really a symbol some kind of a monarchy, but rather a symbol of a network - in which different parts get together like the arcs of a crown.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 21 янв 2014, 11:55 
Белые штаны

I tried to invent the flag which would unite our states of the Intermarium regions but unfortunately it is not easy task.
I like the flag above. Colors of Bar Confederacy and the Jagellonian Cross are symbols which Poles easily can accept .

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 22 янв 2014, 01:06 
Оранжевые штаны

(...)

Вложения:
Комментарий к файлу: Confederacy
1315468870_z_herb_rzcztn2.png
1315468870_z_herb_rzcztn2.png [ 170.8 КБ | Просмотров: 19883 ]

Последний раз редактировалось Narimantas 16 ноя 2014, 17:02, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 24 янв 2014, 13:41 
Оранжевые штаны

Witam Wszystkich użytkowników...

Cóż koncepcja "międzymorza" - odbudowy silnej europy wschodniej jest atrakcyjna...

Ale trzeźwo oceńmy nasze możliwości...
Polska dziś nie ma takich możliwości w żadnym aspekcie...

Po pierwsze jesteśmy słabi na arenie międzynarodowej... Jesteśmy zdominowanie przez UE a dokładniej tandem Niemiecko-Francuski...

Nie jesteśmy w stanie sami moderować polityki - czego przykładem jest polityka wschodnia... Nasza linia jest bezrefleksyjną kopią polityki tworzonej w Brukseli...
Tworzonej przez ludzi którzy nic nie wiedzą o Europie na wschód od Odry...
Sami nic nie zrobiliśmy by uświadomić tych kretynów z Brukseli jakie są realia "nowej Europy" - efekt jest Wam znany...

Nasi politycy nie są w stanie zadbać o elementarne interesy Polski na arenie międzynarodowej - a co dopiero realizować tak śmiałe i trudne projekty...

A to jest bardzo trudny projekt, który przy realizacji łatwo może obrócić się przeciw realizatorom...

Po drugie - gospodarka. Polska nie ma silnej gospodarki... W całości uzależniona jest od zachodu... Bez zagranicznych inwestorów (którzy lokują tutaj inwestycje ze względu na niższe koszty) bez zachodniego popytu na produkty produkowane w Polsce (ale często z logiem zachodnich koncernów) - leżymy na łopatkach - Gdyż sami jako tacy nie posiadamy produktów w skali globalnej, a rynek wewnętrzny jest marny ze względu na niskie płace.
W zasadzie gdyby nie UE - i sztucznie (bo poprzez dotacje) podtrzymywana koniunktura na rynku budowlanym (inwestycje w infrastrukturę) oraz strefa Schengen, która umożliwiła wyjazd 2,5 milionom Polaków za granice to już dziś leżelibyśmy na łopatkach...

Tak wygląda nasza "potęga" gospodarcza... (Wystarczy że inwestorzy się wycofają, albo zostanie zablokowany import i leżymy)
Kto wie może coś się poprawi jeśli u nas wypali eksploatacja złóż gazu łupkowego - to może poprawić bilans handlowy, obniżyć ceny energii (która w Polsce jest droga) i ew. przynieść dodatkowe dochody tytułem sprzedaży gazu do państw trzecich...

Ale to wszystko jest bardzo niepewne... Zbyt wiele osób jest zachowaniem obecnego stanu rzeczy - czyli słabej Polski spętanej więzami z Niemcami...

Tak więc na dzień dzisiejszy gospodarczo nie jesteśmy atrakcyjnym partnerem dla Białorusi. Nie mamy czym i jak wspierać odbudowie waszej gospodarki, skoro nasza opiera się na bardzo lichych fundamentach...

Ale najtrudniejsze w całej sprawie są osoby trzecie...
Rosja która dąży do odbudowy wpływów w regionie....

My na razie musimy robić wszystko by zupełnie ukrócić u siebie wpływy Rosyjskie, przy okazji nie możemy prowadzić konfrontacyjnej polityki z Rosją... To nam nie służy - za to Rosjanie mają świetną zabawę i argument by osłabiać nasz wizerunek na arenie międzynarodowej.
A to oznacza że nie możemy zbyt jawnie i aktywnie wchodzić i ingerować w wewnętrzne sprawy na Białorusi czy Ukrainie...
Wiadomym jest że taka polityka doprowadzi do bezpośredniej konfrontacji - której dziś nie wygramy - bo jesteśmy sami... (Paradoksalnie jesteśmy w UE - ale w tym temacie UE jest też przeciwnikiem )

Dopiero gdy zabezpieczymy żywotne interesy - zagwarantujemy stabilność i trwałość RP możemy pomyśleć o takim projekcie...

Problem jest jeden - czas...
To wszystko będzie trwało lata...
A co przez ten czas może się dziać na Białorusi - nie mi przewidywać...

W każdym bądź razie - jeśli linia polityczna Moskwy się nie zmieni to nie będzie jak realizować taki projekt...

A potem może być za późno... (Już dziś u was stacjonują Rosjanie - a co będzie za lat 10?)

No cóż - jestem pesymistą... Jakoś nie mogę sobie wyobrazić co musiałoby się stać by projekt z czystej teorii stał się realnym planem...

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 24 янв 2014, 22:57 
Голубые штаны

LESZY писал(а):
Witam Wszystkich użytkowników...

Welcome to Brama, pan Leszy.

You make a lot of valid points. And from a traditional approach to regional alliance-building you are right. The task is almost unbearable.

HOWEVER...

This is exactly the reality that all of us need to understand (and I know it's not an easy task) - we need to start thinking outside of the box. We need to evolve! The traditional approach, when you have a locomotive of the union, and a level of centralization - isn't going to work in our region. Moreover, it is going to hurt the process rather then help it.

LESZY писал(а):
gospodarka. Polska nie ma silnej gospodarki...

It is not the job of Poland to carry such a union on its shoulders. It is not the job of Polish taxpayers, nor even it is a job of several wealthier countries of Intermarium together (like the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary) to be responsible for this union.

No - the idea is to create a liquid, flexible, and overwhelming entity that is everywhere and thus indestructible(like a sea), that easily changes shapes and participants, than a rigid stronghold which always has a weak spot. The idea is to create a new type of a union that didn't exist before - and it is very, very hard, I realize that.

The idea is to create a network. Look, if you'd want to kill the Internet, where would you go? It's impossible to kill the Internet, because it doesn't have a head, it's everywhere. You kill one head you get two in its place.

Poland should not be pushed into a marriage with Ukraine, or with the Czech Republic, or with Romania, etc, etc. The best person who can take care of Poland is a Polish guy.

All we need to understand is that we have certain common interests. And in places where those interests overlap we need to have mechanisms how to speak with one voice.

For example - the UN. We can totally speak with one united voice in the UN. And then the same person would be able to represent the same countries in the EU. But he/she would need to have real powers, not like Catherine Ashton in the EU. Then, this person would be listened to much more seriously, at par with counterparts from Germany, USA, China.

LESZY писал(а):
przy okazji nie możemy prowadzić konfrontacyjnej polityki z Rosją...

We don't need to argue with Russia. We need to create an environment within which it is useless for Russia to confront us. (all together, or each individually) It will be for Russia like using a sword to fight a wind.

When you have a system of complex overlapping network relationships within Intermarium, that do not depend on personalities, but are objective in their nature, and events are triggered automatically, it becomes useless to apply pressure against such a structure. Because systems will be designed in such a way that applying pressure to point A automatically triggers responses in points B, C, D ,E....

- Problem jest jeden - czas...

I would disagree. Time is on our side. With every passing year Russia becomes weaker, and the EU becomes bulkier. Some countries (like Belarus, Ukraine) are still undergoing final stages of their formation, solidifying.

Intermarium will happen once we all are ready for it. And this time is coming. Our interests and threats overlap. It becomes increasingly more obvious to more and more people in our region.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 24 янв 2014, 23:05 
Голубые штаны

Narimantas писал(а):
The Crown of Commonwealth is not a radical right movement. I am not nationalist, I am also not against EU. We, The Crown, should be the most significant power in EU. I'd rather say that The Crown is a conservative movement with liberal aproach to economy. I am against all "bring back Wilno to Poland" etc. The borders changed within time, we are all brothers from the same Crown. We all have family graves in other countries. There's no Poland without Ukraine, no Ukraine without Belarus, no Belarus without Lithuania and so on. I'm trying to make people talking to each other, respect each other, help each other. The Crown is not "sanacja" or "endecja" - that currently divides Poland. We all have to work together, with accept of differenties.

It is always interesting to read your posts, Narimantas. Please keep going, and please keep us posted on your thoughts, and your ideas in development.

We are surely going in one direction.

From my personal perspective, we cannot just go back to the old Rzeczpospolita. We need to take responsibility for the entire region. Consider it a marriage between elements of Rzechpospolita and Austria-Hungary. We need to keep the Hungarians involved, the Czechs, the Romanians, the Slovaks, and to have access to the Adriatic.

We need to go bigger. Make it a REAL power. And think of it this way from Day One.

But again, we are all thinking in the same direction.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 707 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа